this hedgehog is cheering for u bc u can do anything
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
PS here are some stats about Steve from his exhibit in Disneyland, in case anyone would like it for writing references.
When Lily Evans told James Potter that she wouldn’t go out with him because he was a bully, he stopped bullying people and redeemed himself. When Lily told Severus Snape that she wouldn’t go out with him because he called her a racial slur, he went on to join a racist terrorist group.
Conclusion: James Potter handled rejection much better than Severus Snape does.
It’s not a sundae. It’s a banana split.
B. Y. E
I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now
((The ability to appreciate and evaluate human aesthetic is not determined by your sexuality))
Infamous 3rd year “My father will hear about this” Draco refusing to participate in Lupin’s class on boggarts because the whole thing is ridiculous but when it’s his turn he walks up to the wardrobe and Lucius Malfoy steps out
THIS UPSETS ME
OKAY IDK IF THIS HAS ALREADY MADE IT’S WAY ONTO TUMBLR, BUT I HAVEN’T SEEN IT AND I NEED IT ON MY BLOG. THIS IS ACTUALLY KINDA CUTE.